Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fingerprints


We received our official notice today for our USCIS fingerprinting appointment. It is next Friday at 8:00 am in downtown St Louis. This is the next necessary step in our adoption process. Our paperwork was officially logged into the USCIS system on January 14. The current timeline is estimated at 90 days from the log in date. So, that would make it mid-April before our approval is received. But as I have learned in this adoption process, things change - and you just have to roll with them. For those of you who know me well, you will agree that this is not an easy task for me. But I am working through it.
I would however ask that you pray the paperwork is expedited and we receive our approval in record time. We can always hope - right...
Till later,

1 comment:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

It's always nice to get another step done. I will pray that it goes fast. I know you are so ready to find your little one!

~Lynn