Saturday, February 21, 2009

Painting Anyone

To help keep my mind off of waiting for the phone to ring with our referral, I decided to redecorate Tessa' room. She and her little sister will be sharing a room, so we have to make sure it is something that will work for both of them.

I selected pink and green for the walls - and Tessa approved. We are going to accent with lady bugs and flowers. I found a great crib set at Target a few weeks ago that matched perfectly.

Terry is working a lot of hours lately, so I am in charge of the "remodel". I had some help today, as you can see from the pictures.

Please continue to pray we receive our referral this week. All of our documents have arrived and they will be going off to the Chinese Consulate to be authenticated. This is just another step in the process. After this - our dossier will be on it's way to CHINA!!! It seems like it has taken a long time to get to this point.


Till later.....





No comments: