Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WOW!!!!

That is all I can say today - WOW!!! So, why all the excitement you ask... Well, I decided to contact the USCIS regarding our approval from their agency. As you may remember from a past post, the average length of time for approvals was quoted at 90 days. Our documents were received by their agency on January 14, so I had accepted the fact that our approval would more than likely arrive in late March to early April. I contacted the office, just to make sure they had everything they needed for our application. Much to my delight, the phone was answered by a woman named Debbie. Debbie is one of the officers for the USCIS. She is a charming and wonderful woman. She said that our approval is complete and we will receive our notification this week!!!!



Yes, you read that correctly. We received our approval within 30 days. This is such a huge blessing. I had been praying that it would arrive in 6 weeks, but God had different plans. He exceeded my expectations!!! This was a great Valentine's gift.

We are now praying for our referral. Our hope is that Tia will be on the next CCAA Shared Special Needs list. Rumor has it that the list is due out this week. Please keep us in your prayers.

Till later...

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Diane, That is terrific news! We received ours in 51 days and were quoted 120 days, so you have us beat(smile)! Hopefully both of our girls will be on the next shared list! I'll be praying!