Thursday, May 7, 2009

Now The Wait Really Begins...

Our LOI (Letter of Intent) paperwork has been submitted to China for our amazing little girl. It is all I can do not to share more details - but I can't. uggh!!!! We will be launching a new Tia blog after we get our PA. The site is ready, we just need the proper approvals. My thanks to The Design Girl for creating the site.

We hope to receive our PA (Prior Approval) within the next few weeks. Just know that she is everything we had prayed for and so much more.

So, when we will travel?? Trust me, I have already asked our agency this question many times. The current estimates are 4 - 5 months following LOI. That would mean we might travel in September or October.

Thank you all again for your prayers and support of our family and this adoption.

Till later....

1 comment:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh I know your frustration! It's hard not to wish the time away. Try to enjoy your Summer and know that Christmas will be amazing!! :)

~Lynn