Sunday, March 15, 2009

Got You Celebration

Guess who she has wrapped around her little finger????

Our "Got You" celebration, as Tessa calls it was wonderful. She got dressed up in one of her prettiest dresses and went to dinner with her momma and daddy. She charmed everyone in the room while we waited for our table at Olive Garden.

I asked her what a Gotcha Day meant, she said that was when she "got me". And boy did she have that one right. I was smitten with that beautiful little face from the moment I first laid eyes on her.

After dinner we ventured to Toys R Us for a little shopping. Tessa chose a new baby doll that came with its own doctor kit. She said that this would help her practice for when she is a doctor some day. Wow - I had better get busy with that college fund NOW!!!

She also helped to pick out some Lego's for her brothers. Even tough it was her celebration, she wanted to share with them. Taylor settled for money :)

Till later...

2 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Happy Gotcha Day!! Tessa looks so beautiful. And boy I know what you mean about the day she "got me." She sure had that right.
How sweet that she wanted to share with her brother!

~Lynn

Natalie said...

Happy Gotcha Day! Your daughter is beautiful! At least she has her sights on a good profession! Sounds like she had a great time.