Thursday, April 9, 2009

Adoption Update

I wanted to share where we are with our adoption process. As you will read in a previous post, we did not receive a referral when the March Shared List was posted. I have spent the past few weeks feeling very defeated. I had gotten my hopes so high. Tessa asks constantly when we will go get her "baby Tia". Yep - that's right, we have a name for this little one. Her full name will be Tiana Jo (insert Chinese name) Harlow. But to everyone in our home, she is baby Tia.

So, for now we wait until the next list is released later this month. Please keep us in your prayers.

Till later...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Waiting is very hard! I know many people say it, but it will happen. It gets worse I must say when you have a picture, as you may already know this!It has been 6 months since we saw Anna Graces picture and I miss MJ so- I am in the "down-in-the-dumps" feeling with you! I love your name for your new daughter-so cute!

Tammy said...

I'm so sorry you didn't get a referral from the last list--only a few days until the next one, though! :)

We're with Lifeline and are waiting on our new mei mei, too.

Blessings!
Tammy