Tuesday, April 14, 2009

An Amazing Birthday Present

I had a birthday a few weeks ago. It was pretty uneventful, but still a nice birthday. We had dinner at O'Charley's and the kids sang happy birthday. Just a nice evening with the family. It had been a really tough week at work, so we kept things pretty low key.

Well, yesterday, I got a belated birthday gift. Through a charity auction, we won tickets and backstage pass with a meet and greet for... the Steven Curtis Chapman concert later this month. Yep, my girlfriend Angie and I will be sitting on the front row at the United Tour concert and then meeting Steven Curtis after the concert. WOW - that is the coolest birthday gift ever!!! Have I mentioned lately how much I love my family! Thanks guys!

Till later....

2 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Wow! Congratulations and Happy Birthday! What a fun time you will have.

~Lynn

Carrie said...

Diane you lucky duck! You have to tell them the Kreuer family said thank you for the signed book for our fundraiser if you rememeber! That is so cool. I hope he comes to my town so I can meet him! They came last year1 Lucky lucky lady!