Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a Weekend!

It has been a great weekend. Fall is by far my favorite time of year. I could smell leaves burning in someone's yard today, and it was awesome!!!
We had the opportunity to spend a lot of family time this weekend. My husband's company sponsors a day at Six Flags (our local amusement park). They offer early admission to the park, lunch and other specials. The kids had a blast!!! Tess is still my brave little daredevil. She wants to ride everything. This really worries me when she gets her license.
I had the chance to walk a lot around the park. The pedometer is not working, so I will have to estimate my miles for the day.
I am still waiting for miles walked updates from a few people, so I will post our new total on Monday.
On the adoption front, I am still working on paperwork. This will be a big week for physicals and fingerprinting - YEAH!
My babies
And did I mention that it rained....
Isn't he cute.
Taylor looks thrilled to be spending time with her mom - right????

1 comment:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Wow, Diane, Tessa and Olivia really do look alike. I haven't compared them since we got home. Post more pictures! :)

~Lynn