Thursday, July 16, 2009

LOA PRAYERS

I would like to ask for your prayers in regards to our LOA (LSC). Let me first say, I know our 59 day wait is nothing compared to the wait other have had. My concern is with our travel. As I just read on a blogger friends site, there is a Ch*nese holiday and a Trade Fair during the month of October. If we do not receive our LOA VERY soon, we would not be able to travel until late in October.

So, friends I ask that you pray - pray that God will show His mercy and grace on our adoption timeline. Also, I believe in praying very specific - my prayer is that we receive our necessary approvals and are able to travel in early September.

Thank you all so much for your amazing support!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

we are right with you! we are at day 92! Yuck! depression is setting in!

TanyaLea said...

Absolutely!...very glad to join in agreement with you and pray specifically as you have asked. He is more than able!!

Keep us posted!

Hugs,
Tanya