Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Travel Buddy

I started this post with a different title. I was going to lament about our wait - 64 days to be exact - but I decided to change the title. Me being frustrated about the wait will not change the situation. I do appreciate all your prayers.


Instead, let's talk about my travel buddy for China. Terry and I came to the conclusion this week that due to Tessa' medical concerns, he would not travel to China with me. So, I talked with my mom and she has agreed to go with me. I have to say, I am sad that Terry cannot share in this with me, but if he can't then my mom is the next best thing. She is a very special friend to me. I love my mom so much. I think we are going to have a great time. I also think this is a very special opportunity for her to bond with Tia. My mom is also one of my favorite shopping buddies, so look out China - here we come!!!

More later...

No comments: