Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Friends

I have found that some of my closest friends are those that I have met in our adoption process. Some are fellow adoptive moms, others just love us and support the direction God has taken us. I had the chance this week to "meet" the mom that I believe will be our travel partner to China. I won't give too much detail, because I like to protect other people's privacy. But I will tell you that I know God crafted all of this by His plan. She has quickly become a special friend and prayer partner.

I would like to ask that you join us this weekend in prayer for our adoptions. We are praying for a "Miracle TA". We know that no matter when we travel to bring our children home, God had it all worked out before we even entered this process. So, my bloggy friends, I ask that you pray with us over the next few days. And as you know from my previous posts, I believe in praying very specifically. We are praying first of all for safety for our children. That they will know their parents are anxiously preparing to bring them home. Secondly, please pray that our Travel Approval arrives this next week. Let me tell you, that would be a miracle - but we know that our God is very much in the business of performing miracles in our lives. And last but not least, please continue to pray for our adoption fund raising efforts. We both have grant applications pending right now and every little bit will help.

Thank you my friends,

3 comments:

TanyaLea said...

I know very well what you mean about these special friendships...they are truly a gift from the Lord!

Absolutely, I will lift you up in prayer and pray that God grants you this desire of your heart.

Blessings and Hugs,
~Tanya

P.S.>> Do you plan to visit NewDay?

Connie J said...

Amen, Sister! You're so sweet! We are blessed to be able to travel with you. And we are on our knees asking our Sovereign God who is still in the business of miracles to grant us one this week! As I look back over the last year when He spoke adoption into our hearts again, how He redirected our path and how He's placed our families together, I see His providence throughout. What an awesome God we serve!
Love~
Connie

Carrie said...

Praying! and send mine with your too!