Thursday, September 3, 2009

Where was I five years ago today....


The answer - St Luke's Hospital with my beautiful baby boy - Trenton. That's right, my baby BOY is now five years old.


Wow - where did that time go????


We started the day today with 5 powered sugar donuts with candles in each. He loved this!!! We also brought treats for his Pre-Kindergarten class. The final decisions have not been made as to his birthday dinner - I think we are leaning towards Chinese food. He did however make sure that I knew the "plan" for today.


Step 1 - Get up and go to school


Step 2 - Come home from school and eat dinner


Step 3 - PRESENTS!!!!


It was so cute to watch him hold up each finger and describe the "plan".


I feel so blessed to be his mother. Happy Birthday Buddy....


Till later...

No comments: