Friday, September 11, 2009

An Update


O.K. - so this is where we are today. I spoke with our agency this morning and our documents have been corrected and are now able to be viewed by the Consul*te. They said they have given us "priority" status. I am not really sure what that means - but I hope it means they will approve our documents quickly and send them off to the C*AA. After that, we wait for our travel approval. Our agency still believes we will travel in October - they are just not sure when.


Thank you all so much for your prayers and encouragement.

2 comments:

TanyaLea said...

I know it's SO hard to be patient at times like these. But try and trust in the Lord's timing...He will bring you to Tia at exactly the perfect time. And I trust that your 'priority' status will be just as it says it is...I'll be praying for you!! Hang in there, my friend!

Hugs,
~Tanya

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all of your ways, acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight."

Carrie said...

Diane
so happy for you and the family!