Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Passing the Time

I decided that I needed a diversion to keep my mind off of the wait. So, I began to sew. For those of you who may not know, I own a children's clothing company called My Red Thread. Cool name - huh...

Anyway, I have finally started making clothes for my two little China girls. I tried to get Taylor in on a act, but at 15 she adamantly refused to wear anything I make.


So, without further delay - here are some of our latest designs.....



This is Tia's first backpack. We do a lot of these bags throughout the year.






I love this one because of the message - she is soooo worth the wait.



The Consulate wardrobe - all decked out in Red, White and Blue. This is a three piece gingham set that features the jumper, pantaloons and bloomers.




Yep - that is Tia's name in Chinese. We have approximately 900 girls names in our database. We can embroider the names on any of our items. This one piece romper is available in 4 colors and up to size 18 month.



And finally, my favorite. I have been waiting for quite a while to make matching "sister" clothes for my little girls. I love this set! it features a long sleeve t-shirt with coordinating leggings. This set is available up to size 5/6. I love the embroidery design. The two little girls faces are adorable. We have a variety of designs to choose from.



So, that is it for now. You can plan to see a few more designs over the next few weeks.
Till later....

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I love them all!

TanyaLea said...

Wow...very nice!! :) I may be placing an order with you. Do you have the name "Khloe" in that data base?? I also love the little back packs!! How cool would that be if I ordered her a gift made by one of her sponsors!? How is it that I didn't know you did this!? Very creative and fun ideas. And what a great way to pass 'waiting' time!!

Blessings and Hugs to you!!
~Tanya

Somewhere In The Sun said...

They are all precious. I love the sisters outfit! Olivia still uses her backpack all the time!

~Lynn

Gretchen said...

Diane,

I LOVE them!!! I just might be ordering some things for Ashlyn!

Cathie Comfort said...

Hi there! Do you have a website for your clothing business? I may want to order that gingham jumper! Very cute!
Cathie Comfort