Thursday, September 10, 2009

PLEASE Start Praying

Hello my friends - I am really needing your prayers right now. For the past few weeks, I have had an uneasy feeling about our paperwork. Maybe it was mother's intuition - who knows. Anyway, I received a call from our agency a little while ago. They spoke with the U*S Consula*e last night. There is an error with our file and they cannot process it. It seems that when it was uploaded from the National V*sa Center, there was an error. We were told that this was fixed on August 28, but apparently it was not. So, our documents have been sitting there this entire time, not going anywhere. So, what do we need to happen now???

1) Someone at the NVC needs to fix the file ASAP
2) The Consulat* needs to be notified that it has been fixed
3) The Consulat* needs to process our documents and get them to the CC*A.

I am so frustrated and tired right now. Please pray that someone in our government takes pity on us and gets to work on this today.

Thanks!

3 comments:

TanyaLea said...

I will definitely be praying for your papers to process. You Tia needs her family and I can't wait to see her in your arms!

Keep us posted!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Carrie said...

hugs and prayers!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

I'm praying! We had a small glitch in our paperwork with two of our adoptions. My advice is to keep on top of it and don't assume that they are fixing it. Call, call and call some more until they get it done!

~Lynn