Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures to post today. It has been a very difficult day for us. Tia began to run a very high fever this afternoon. We contacted our guide, who took us to the orphanage hospital. The lack of translations and inquisition from the staff was horrible. They administered some medication, but we are unsure what it was. I am trying desperately to reach our doctor in the states, but cannot get in touch with her. I feel so lost right now. Please keep is in your prayers.
--Diane

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Diane - What does your mother's intuition tell you? do you think it could be teething? do you have tylenol or something like that with you? your in my prayers. she looks so healthy in the photos -- I'm sure it is nothing. Sending love your way. Stace

Alyson and Ford said...

Hope all is getting better by now. Prayer said for your family.
Keep hugging that cutie!

Alyzabeth's Mommy