Thursday, October 8, 2009

We Have A Date!!!!


I just received the call from our agency and our consulate appointment has been confirmed. This is our tentative itinerary

10/22 - Depart St Louis

10/23 - 25 - Site Seeing in Beijing

10/25 - Fly to Kunming City

10/26 - GOTCHA DAY!!!!!

10/30 - Fly to Guangzhou

11/4 - Consulate Appointment

11/7 - Depart for St Louis


We are still working on the final details with our travel agent. As soon as I have our flight information, I will let you know. We would love for any of you in the St Louis area to greet us at the airport.


Till Later...

4 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Wonderful news! I sure wish I was closer and could be at the airport!

~Lynn

Mandi said...

So glad to hear you finally have a date set in stone that you will meet your daughter. I have been following your blog for quite some time and look forward to see her placed in your arms.

Blessings,
Mandi

a Tonggu Momma said...

Congratulations - now you just need to count the days!

TanyaLea said...

SO happy for you! Can't wait to follow along and see Tia in your arms!! Be sure to post LOTS of photos!

BIG HUGS! <><
~Tanya