Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wow - this was exactly what I needed today...

Believe it or not, I am still amazed at times when God does things that totally blow me away. You would think that after all this time I would just come to expect that when I am at my lowest and worrying tirelessly, God has a plan.

But I loose site of that and start to sink into my own pit (for those of you who are Beth Moore fans, you will know what I mean by that). But anyway, I was up half the night - worrying.

Ya' see, we received our final costs from our agency and they were substantially higher than I had expected. I was blown away - to say the least. Immediately, I began to worry. How could we do this? Where was the money going to come from? It was painful - I was so distraught.

Then I clicked on a fellow bloggers site - and Mandi had this posted. And I was quickly reminded that He has a plan and I just need to be quiet and listen.

Till later....


2 comments:

TanyaLea said...

Wow. "Be still and know that I am God" I can't tell you how many times I've had to relinquish control and remember the One who cares most. Afterall, if I really believe that He is my Father and He loves me as HIS child, then I will KNOW how much He desires to take care of me. Very moving video... quiet in tone, but speaks so loud and clear!! <><

ellieshine said...

I was so excited to see you are going to have a little Tia! We have been home with our little Tia for 18 months - she has a heart condition too!

Do you think I could follow your journey? My email is ellieowitt@aol.com

Blessings on your upcoming trip to Tia!!!!!