Thursday, October 22, 2009

In Korea!!





We just arrived in Korea for a lay-over and then we are off to Beijing. They have free Wi-FI at the airport - YEAH!!!

The trip is going great so far. We are tired and did not get a lot of sleep in the flight from LA. I think I am just too excited to sleep. For anyone looking to book their travel flights for China, I highly recommend Asiana airlines. I was worried when we chose to fly with them, but it was GREAT!!! The staff was wonderful!

I have attached a few photos from the airport. Trenton - I have Tiny the dog with me and he is really enjoying the trip. I took some pictures of him in the airport.


Next stop Beijing!!

1 comment:

TanyaLea said...

Oh my goodness! I still can't believe you are on your way. In only a matter of hours you will be love'in on my Khloe. Enjoy your time at NewDay and be sure to give her a hug from her mama!! :)

Blessings,
~Tanya