Sunday, October 25, 2009


I just spoke with Diane and they are getting Tia around 8:00pm central

time, tonight! I am pretty much waiting by the computer and I hope to have some pictures posted as soon as I get them.


Ok, I just spoke with Diane and Tia over the Skype Video thingy and...here she is!! She is only about 17 lbs and not eating solid food yet. Tia was crawling around like crazy and can take 3 or 4 steps at a time. It's getting late so I better go. I'll post more pictures early in the morning. That's it. Pretty cool......

3 comments:

TanyaLea said...

Only a matter of hours until Tia is in Diane's arms! SO EXCITING!!!

donak said...

Tammy and I are waiting to see pictures. The rest of the family are at the IGA barn party out back. Take care and we love you all. Grandma Donna

TanyaLea said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ...she's beautiful! ...look at all that hair...WOW!! ;) Diane is going to have fun with the bows!! :)

God bless you all! <><
~Tanya