Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Its D Day


Wow - we are finally here. I have dreamed of this day for so long. I am not sure if it feels like a reality yet - but I am sure it will very soon.


I am going to be turning over the blog controls to my wonderful husband Terry while I am traveling. It seems blogger is blocked and I want to make sure to document this trip for our friends and family.


You can also check out our site on my adoptions websites. This is a wonderful company that offers customized web sites for adoptive families. Our link is: Our Journey to Tiana.


I will try to send some updates from LAX later this evening. Take care and enjoy the journey with us.


Diane

4 comments:

TanyaLea said...

Praying God's hedge of protection over you as you prepare to leave. Have a safe, healthy and blessed trip! <><

Happy Travels!! :)
~ Tanya

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Praying, praying, praying for you!! Can't wait to follow the updates!

~Lynn

Gretchen said...

We are right behind you! See you in China, my friend!
Email me when you get there and I will be checking when I get there.

Love Ya!

Diana said...

Holding down the fort for you here at work, and can't wait to read all of your updates! Praying for safe travels!